Nautical Science/Merchant Marine Officer
College, Trades, or University Program
These programs prepare students to serve as captains, executive officers, engineers and ranking mates on commercially licensed inland, coastal and ocean-going vessels. They include courses in maritime traditions and law, maritime policy, economics and management of commercial marine operations, basic naval architecture and engineering, shipboard power systems engineering, crew supervision, and administrative procedures.
Institutions providing this program
- Bridge Watch Rating - Certificate
- Marine Navigation Management Technology - Diploma
- Marine Navigation Technology - Diploma
- Electro-Technical Officer - Advanced Diploma
- Marine Foundations - Marine Emergency Duties - Certificate of Completion
- Marine Foundations - Small Vessel Operator Proficiency - Certificate of Completion
- Nautical Sciences - Bachelor
Occupations related to this program
Related Educational Programs:
No related programs found.