College, Trades, or University Program
These programs prepare students to serve as managers in the executive arm of government and focus on the systematic study of executive organization and management. They include courses in the roles, development, and principles of public administration, the management of public policy, executive-legislative relations, public budgetary processes and financial management, administrative law, public personnel management, professional ethics, and research methods.
Institutions providing this program
- Local Government Administration - Certificate
- Public Sector Management - Advanced Certificate
- Public Sector Management - Bachelor
- Public Administration - Graduate Diploma
- Public Administration - Master
- Public Administration And Management - Advanced Diploma
Occupations related to this program
Related Educational Programs:
No related programs found.