Community Organization and Advocacy
College, Trades, or University Program
These programs focus on the theories, principles, and practice of providing services to communities, organizing communities and neighbourhoods for social action, serving as community liaisons to public agencies, and using community resources to furnish information, instruction, and assistance to all members of a community. They prpare students to apply such knowledge and skills in community service positions.
Institutions providing this program
- Citizen Engagement And Consultation - Certificate
- Social Activism - Bachelor
- Social Justice - Bachelor
- Social Justice And Community Studies - Bachelor
- Community Studies - Bachelor
Occupations related to this program
Related Educational Programs:
No related programs found.