Curriculum and Instruction
College, Trades, or University Program
These programs focus on the curriculum and related instructional processes and tools and prepares students to serve as professional curriculum specialists. They include courses in curriculum theory, curriculum design and planning, instructional material design and evaluation, curriculum evaluation, and applications to specific subject matter, programs or educational levels.
Institutions providing this program
- Curriculum - Graduate Diploma
- Education (Curriculum Studies For Health Interprofessionals) - Master
- Education (Curriculum Studies) - Master
- Curriculum Studies - Master
- Curriculum And Instruction - Master
Occupations related to this program
Related Educational Programs:
No related programs found.